Friday, November 9, 2012

Taco Soup

My mom has been making this delicious (and oh so easy taco soup for the last few years). Its one of my favorite go to recipes because it is so easy. This recipe does need a packet of Ranch Dressing Mix. It is the "salad dressing and seasoning mix". I have found that this one works better than any other I have tried. 


 Taco Soup

1 lb Chicken, cut into bite sized pieces and browned in olive oil
Add 1 packet of Taco Seasoning Mix
1 1/2 C. Water
1 Can Pinto Beans
1 Can Mild Chili Beans
1 Can Stewed Tomatoes 
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Packet of Hidden Valley Seasoning Mix
1 Green Pepper cut into bite-sized pieces

Simmer for 30 minutes or on high in Crock pot for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve with Sour Cream and grated cheese.

Note: My family doesn't like green peppers so I leave that out.

Enjoy your quick and easy meal!

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment