Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Big Changes with the Johansen Family

If you are lucky enough to be my friend on Facebook ;) you may already know this exciting news. If not your hearing it from the horse's mouth. 

The Johansen family will become a family of 4 in March 2013. 

I know what your all thinking..."oh so that is why you went MIA for like 4 months". 

And yes you would be exactly correct. When I get pregnant I get sick. Like I cant get off the couch sick. I also go to bed like insanely early because if I stay up late I end up seeing my dinner, not one of my favorite things to do.

But now that a few months have passed and I have hit the all exciting 22 week mark we are getting really excited. We have started talking baby names (don't ask we have a REALLY hard time finding ones we both agree on) and speculating what it will look like. I bet if it knows whats good for it, it will look just like its sister (and that's a pretty good thing!).We have opted on not finding out the gender so it is likely that lots of baby crafts will be finding themselves on this blog for both boys and girls. 

Wish us luck on this new exciting change in our lives.

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment